May 2018: River Cleanup at Sungai Perdik, Hulu Langat
Monday, 16 April 2018
By Marble Tan & Carrot Ho
Raleigh KL to all the Nature Lovers out there, join us for free on a clean up to preserve one of the most beautiful river in Hulu Langat and be rewarded with a clean cool bath in the river. Free T-Shirt and Food for all that comes.
River Clean up Details:
Date: 5th May 2018
Venue: Sungai Perdik, Hulu Langat
Meet up time and place: 7.00am at MRT Taman Suntex SBK 27
Fee: Free of charge!
0700 Gather at Meeting Point
0730 Meet up at MRT Taman Suntex SBK 28 (Google Map Link)
0745 Depart to Sg. Perdik, Hulu Langat
0830 ETA at Sg. Perdik, Introduction, Ice Breaking
0900 Clean up!
1100 Break & Brunch
1130 River bathing
1200 Gather, wrap session and of course, group photo!
1230 Send off to MRT Taman Suntex SBK
1300 Sayonara at MRT Taman Suntex SBK
Things to bring:
1. Sufficient drinking water
2. Sun cream (optional)
3. Environmental friendly Insect Repellent (optional)
4. Hat / Bandana / Buff (optional)
5. A pair of cloths for change
6. Sarung / Towel
7. Plastic bag for wet cloths
We are going to for a river clean up, so please wear comfortable attire for the event
1. Sandal/walking shoe/kampung adidas
2. Sports attire
3. Long trousers/t shirt if you are prone to insects
4. A pair of clothes for change.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.